From: Rodney D Turner [mailto:rodney@dieboldes.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 4:21 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: write-ins

Let me clarify....
We do not want change any names. We are not changing anything that comes out
on the report. They only want the capability to group the write-ins with
what the voter intended as it relates to misspelled write-in candidates.
People have wrote in "Batman", so what. The only thing of concern is that we
are able to give a write-in candidate a vote if the voter intended to vote
for him/her, but spelled his/her name wrong. That is it.

Rodney D. Turner
rodney@dieboldes.com