RE: AVTS Poll Book Accumulation at Central Location

Unfortunately, for the Oakland election, you will have to suffer through
this ridiculous process.  The good news is this will be the last time you'll
have to put up with either this situation or the current poll book, period.
It's headed for the dumpster and the replacement is getting close, certainly
for the fall election cycle.  Functional specs and procedures for the new
PCC which includes the poll book, will be published as soon as we complete
the R6 documentation.

Jeff