new report -AVOS options and AVTS options

Could we please add 2 new reports to our repertoire?  One that lists the AccuVote OS options and one that lists the AccuVote TS options -
This would be very helpful when doing service bureau and certain other election scenarios- also it would give us something for the jurisdictions to have in writing and possibly sign off if needed.

Any other support have any comments or suggestions in the positive or negative vein are welcomed.
Thanks
Tari