Re: GEMS 1-17-11 cleanup

Sent an rcr a month ago requesting a UL Phone# field to be included in the Accu-Vote Options.  Ninety-five percent or more voting locations would use the same number (in most cases) and the balance could be modified in the Vote Centre Properties.

I did not get a response so I don't know if it was received, or am I still in purgatory?
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: GEMS 1-17-11 cleanup

I think maybe the field name is getting cut off for nel.  It is supposed to say UL Phone#.  I have changed the field size, it should look right next release.

Dmitry, can you please take a couple of hours and address the other items.  AccuVote should be AccuVote-OS, and AccuTouch should be AccuVote-TS.  We'll ignore the fact that it says Accu-Vote on the machine.  That's always been a pet peeve of mine, but hey some things are not in our control.  Just hide the XEndorse button.  VGroup and VCenter are reasonable abbreviations, so take #8 with grain of salt, but spell it out where there is space.