From: Ken Clark
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: GEMS 1-17-11 audio import

Hmmm.  I swear I implemented multi-language import last year, but I guess it never got merged or something.  I'll look into it when I return to Vancouver.

Header import, sure, though I have no idea on the time frame that it might be implemented.

I have to ask though, why isn't GEMS being used to record the audio rather than importing?  If the problem is that the GEMS user interface for recording audio sucks, lets fix it.