Re: Memory Card Corruption Problems

"Ian S. Piper" wrote:
I'd like to have this discrepancy explained before we start retrofitting 15,000 AccuVote-OS units in the field.

  I'd like to see some more solid stats before we propose that 1.95e does not suffer memory card corruptions.  It would be very nice if this were true but the differences between 1.94 and 1.95 are minimal.  I agree that our people should have been notified of at least some corruptions but we do find that experienced customers often quietly deal with the problem and get on with their day.  Sorry but my gut feeling is that there is something more to this story.

  Perhaps the EE study can propose some test methods that can be used to know when we've solved the problem(s).

        Guy