Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: AVOS AccuBasic Reports - Use GEMS card numbers when downloaded from GEMS

  It turns out that "fixing" this WILL require a firmware change.  The card number is formatted in the AccuBasic interpreter in the firmware rather than in the .abo files as I believed.

  Unfortunately we don't want to touch any more code than we absolutely need to at this point in our certification efforts and therefore this change will have to wait until after certification.

  We could of course "hack" an .abo file to work around this but it would be a temporary workaround and would probably be considered a billable request.

           Guy