From: Larry Dix
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 6:29 AM
Subject: RE: AVOS AccuBasic Reports - Use GEMS card numbers when downloaded from GEMS

What is the amount of work and time involved in making this change.  The time involved could jeopardize our slot at Wyle labs.  If this is made after certification is completed we will need to immediately resubmit the change to Wyle for continued certification.  Once I can get a little more information, I will decide, but timing is crucial on this.

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations