Re: BallotStationCE-4-1-0-2 audio ballot race advancement

I agree with Steve.  Some keys could be reserved for advancing to the next or stepping back to the prior race.

Nel
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: BallotStationCE-4-1-0-2 audio ballot race advancement

Agreed.  In only a very cursory look, if you voted for the 3rd of 6 candidates, we need to be able to move to the next race.  We need to be able to skip race altogether if voter wants ( I knows this will vary between states, based on state laws).  Some states will require you to hear all candidates, other will not.

In the latter case, you've got to be able to move to next race somehow (wouldn't an 8 -uparrow or 2-downarrow key function in the same way the 4 and 6 key do now, and while adding keys, at least it works in the same fashion as the movement within a race?