Re: 194 French abo over- and blank vote reporting

Since the city of Montreal's ballots will be printed as of Oct. 12th, the change should be in place hopefully well before that, so that adequate testing can occur.

Nel
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 12:43 PM
Subject: RE: 194 French abo over- and blank vote reporting

No problem.  I would actually prefer if all reports worked like this, but we have done it the other way for so long that its a hard convention to change.

Note that if they do this, their blank and overs are not going to match those on the SOVC.  We can't change the SOVC without penalizing everyone else, and we can't make it a SOVC option until 1.19.

What is the realistic due date for this change along with the previous re-wording request?