From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Greg Forsythe
Sent: October 06, 2001 9:15 AM
To: Request for Change
Subject: Printing braille on the Smart Card

Just a thought.
Would Braille stamped on a Smart Card cause problems putting the card into the receiver.  Could have "This Side Up" or other pertinent instructions.  If it could not be stamped into the card, then perhaps Braille ticker tape could be applied.
Go ahead, shoot me down.

Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
(416) 446-1383 office   (416) 446-1425 fax
(416) 464-3736 cell
www.dieboldes.com