From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken
Clark
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 7:01 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: travis, tx database

I don't have all the facts here, but let me perhaps put this in a little
stronger terms anyway.  Its *unlikely* you want cumulative reportunits.
Certainly El Paso TX doesn't do them that way, so it would seem doubtful
Travis would.  Have you run GEMS zero reports, and are they the way that the
county expects?  If this is a trial election, how are they getting their
results out of GEMS and into their existing system?  Are they doing this
precinct-by-precinct?

Ken