Ken

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 9:35 AM

Here are the apparent specifics:
AccuVote voting system is capable of meeting the following criteria on or before November 23, 20001:
  • Provide a screen, hood, or curtain that is so made and can be so adjusted as to conceal the voter while voting.
  • Provide a visual and audible signals to the poll worker that the voting machine is in a voter active position and that the voters cast their vote.  The audible sound should be able to be heard from twenty feet.  The visual display shall be well illuminated and easily readable.
  • Have an adjustable volume control such that the bell, gong or noise making device signaling the casting of a vote is audible to the voter.
Ken