Santa Barbara RCR for ability to export SOVC in Excell

11/28/01
RCR - Santa Barbara Ca - Billie Alvarez
Ability to Export SOVC to Excel format
Submitted through Tari Runyan

Request for Change in Software - SOVC Report:
We can currently extract the pre-election GEMS reports in an excel database but we are able to extract the SOVC report in only a PDF or text format.  We have numerous requests from our customers (our bosses included) for the SOVC information in an Excel format.  Can this be done with the existing database?  If yes, how?  If no, how do we make a formal request for this feature to be added?

Thanks for your help!  Have a nice Thanksgiving.  I will give you a call next week.
Billie

Suzanne says Hi!

Billie Alvarez
Santa Barbara County