Changing of Default Rotation in Race Properties in GEMS

Jurisidiction:            All Accounts
Date Requested:    Dec. 8,  2002
Date Required:       Jan. 2002, before FebElection for Johnson County, KS

Requested on behalf of Johnson County, KS.  Since almost all of their Races will be rotated, by the Kansas rotation method, can we put within the Setup/Race Options, a Rotation Options category, where we can change the Rotation default.  Johnson County, KS will be importing all of their election data from their Voter Registration package.  However, when the information for Rotation comes across, we only flag None or Precinct for the rotation.  They always use the Kansarotation method, which does not currently come across in the import to GEMS.

Maybe it might be easier to put in another option in the Standard Import for the Kansas Rotation, and it can come across in the import.

Thanks

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems