RE: VIBS write in end game (was Re add separate initial instruction text file to VIBS)

I thiink these changes will work. First listed are the program changes
to BS. Then are listed the script changes to TSTEXT.

PROGRAM CHANGES:

1. Ballot Review start at first race.

2. VIBS WI Confirm press 9.

3. VIBS WI Cancel press STAR. (see below for explanation.)

SCRIPT CHANGES:

I think I have a virtually finished script. I did find one problem with
the proposed changes to the WI ToCancel script. The suggestion to make
it a 5 will not work, since this script is used in the opening of the
write in sequence. In this spot, the 5 will conflict with the potential
for a letter press in that instance. The 5 key in the opening if used to
cancel also represents the letters jkl. The only key we can use is the
STAR. In either instance that the cancel script plays, the STAR key does
not seem to be a valid entry at this time, so it seems that it can be
used to replace the 0 key as the to cancel key press.

A. VIBS Welcome:
Welcome to the Audio Ballot Voting System. The Audio Ballot uses a
standard 12 key telephone type keypad to navigate through the ballot and
make voting selections. The 5 key has a raised feature to help the voter
maintain orientation with the keypad. The headphones have a rotary
volume control on the cord. Please be methodical and patient when using
the audio ballot. At the end of the ballot, you will be prompted to cast
your ballot or review it.

B. VIBS Instructions
The main navigation keys are the 4, 5, and 6 keys. Pressing the 4 key
moves you backward through the ballot to the previous candidate or race.
Pressing the 5 key selects or unselects a candidate. Pressing the 6 key
moves you forward through the ballot to the next candidate or race. If
you want to change your vote, you must first unselect your current
choice by moving to that candidate and then press the 5 key. Other keys
will be explained if and when needed. The 0 key is a help key. To replay
these instructions at any time, press 0. If you get confused during the
voting process, pause and wait for instructions.

C. VIBS CastConfirm
You have chosen to cast your ballot. To confirm, press 9. To review your
ballot starting with the first race, press 4.

D. VIBS Write-In Welcome:
Please listen carefully to all instructions while voting the write-in
ballot. For write-in candidate names, letters are assigned to the keys
according to the standard telephone keypad.  Pressing a key multiple
times will cycle through the letters assigned to that key.  If you are
unsure of which key a letter is assigned to, press various keys until
you get close to the letter you want, then press that key several times
to locate the correct letter. When you have found the letter you want,
pause for more instructions.

E. VIBS Write-In Instructions:
To enter letters of the candidate’s name, press keys 2 through 9.
Pressing a key multiple  times will cycle through the letters assigned
to that key.  For a space between names, press 1. These instructions
will repeat.

F WI ToCancel
To cancel your write in vote at this time, press STAR.

G.. VIBS Write-In Accept:
To accept your entries and vote for this write-in candidate, press 0

H. WI Confirm
To confirm, press 9.To continue entering write in candidate, press 1.