RE: SOVC - Cumulatively Tally Precincts With Under Five Ballots Cast In EV/Absentee - For Texas

What do you plan to do with GEMS between the 30th and the 7th?

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Rodney Turner
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 12:31 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: SOVC - Cumulatively Tally Precincts With Under Five Ballots Cast In EV/Absentee - For Texas

This is a "hot" item along with the "BOD" issue.  If we can deliver these upgrades to GEMS, it would seal the deal in Bexar for us.  They will be making a decision around the 7th of FEB.  So, we would have to let them know before then. (like by the 30th of Jan 02)  Keep in mind, these changes will effect all of the counties in Texas.

Rodney