Re: AccuVote Tapes Results Report

Ken, why waste your time responding at all?
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 10:31 AM
Subject: RE: AccuVote Tapes Results Report

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 9:54 AM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: AccuVote Tapes Results Report

Please don't do that.
California counties want to have an AccuVote report that prints only the label and a Precinct No. and Vote Totals for the precinct.  NO Races/Candidates.  Just the precinct and total ballots cast.  Can this be done relatively quickly?

Relative to what.
There are several sites that want to have the shorter report.  THIS IS FOR THE RESULTS REPORT ONLY.  Let me know if we can't do this?

We can do just about anything.
Maybe we have this and I'm not aware of it.

Haven't heard of it myself.

Ken