From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Steve
Knecht
Sent: March 13, 2002 1:39 AM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: AVOS Election Report Tape - Ballot Cast to Bottom of Report

This is a request to have the ballots cast total statement appear at the
bottom of the tape on the Election Totals Tape.  Having it appear at the top
of the tape requires that during canvass, the roll of tape has to be
unrolled and rerolled for each tape.  If it appears at the bottom of the
tape, the user doesn't have to unroll it at all.  The CA primary tape was
about 25 to 30 ft. long.  This would be a change to the AccuBasic.abo file.
I'm not sure why people didn't ask for this before, but seems like a good
idea to me.  See user request below.

Steve Knecht