From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 12:00 PM
To: Rcr List (E-mail)
Subject: SOVC Report - Jurisdiction Wide - Only report Reporting Precincts that are included in that Race

Jurisdiction:            For GBS & Wisconsin, & All Accounts
Date Requested:    November 20, 2001
Date Required:       February - 2002

The State of Wisconsin / Elections Board is requiring that we only report the Reporting Precincts that apply to each Race within the Jurisdiction Wide option.  Currently we report all Reporting Precincts for each race, reporting them as 0, even if that Race is not defined within that Reporting Precinct.  Could we make it a check box option, maybe just to suppress the Report Precincts that are 0.

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeff Hintz
Diebold Election Systems