Re: RCR a "placeholder" for candidates with no designation

Tari, thanks for posting that "size" difference on the ballot sample.  I've been wondering if its just perception, but apparently not.  That is an issue that could lead to legal issues for a county.  Hopefully it can be resolved.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: RCR a "placeholder" for candidates with no designation

Here is a screen shot - March Fong Eu is same font size as others but no designation to adjust candidates -   you have to put a carriage return after his name to make it squish up and look like the others - they don't want to do that
can we make a standard 2 line candidate "Placeholder" so that regardless of the amount of text the spacing is the same for each?