Re: GEMS - Ballot Text - Need to Add Header, Race, Candidate IDs

This is done and wil be in GEMS-1-19-2.

Dmitry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 12:09 PM
Subject: GEMS - Ballot Text - Need to Add Header, Race, Candidate IDs

Request: This request is to Add the Header, Race, and Candidate ID's to the Ballot Text Report.

Comments/Reasons: There is plenty of room in the left hand column, and without those ID numbers, anyone doing audio recording doesn't know what file names to give to the .wav MP3 files.  Without these numbers the person doing the audio would have to work from two different reports, and potentially make an error when saving the file names or organizing the candidates into the correct race folder for import to GEMS.

Need by Date:  CTS will be doing our audio recording in 5 languages for our Santa Clara Early Voting starting on August 27.  I would hope this report could be done for that to avoid using multiple reports.