From: Ken Clark [mailto:ken@dieboldes.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 5:10 PM
To: 'Frank Kaplan'
Cc: 'Robert Chen'; greenp@diebold.com; skglobal@earthlink.com
Subject: RE: Instant Runoff Voting

Thanks.  For what it is worth, the navigation buttons are in the works.  I just talked to Steve about it briefly.  Some of the requests are part of Radke’s R7 marketing specification, and some have already been implemented by Ataa for the next major ballot station release (4.4).  The most important being the ability to return to the instruction screen, which is a serious current shortcoming.

It is interesting (concerning) that everyone already had IR.  Did you get any impression of whose were “real”, or does everyone (except us) have a production IR voting system for touch screen?

From: Frank Kaplan [mailto:fkglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent
:
Monday, August 19, 2002 4:54 PM