RCR-LA-1: Review screen.

LA County would like to add the word   MOVE  above and below the yellow arrows, they would want to move the Cast Ballot button left to accomplish this change.
They feel that the majority of voters have not worked with computer based systems and do not understand the concept of the arrows..

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hodges [mailto:steveh@dieboldes.com]
Sent:
July 9, 2002 9:36 AM
To: Sophia Lee
Subject: FW: RCR-LA-1: Review screen.

Sophia - I spoke with Amanda and Brian regarding this issue. Their suggested solution is:

keep the scroll bars but also add 2 buttons. Place an up button under cast button and a down button between Review Ballot and Cast Ballot.

This should meet their needs

Hi All,

Sorry to be a nag but if you want this enhancement for November 2002 election, I need feedback and ideas NOW.  Thanks.