Re: New Generation AccuVote - AT Improvements

Again I must stress a large group of customers will not accept external printers. Also, I've told several customers and the State of Virginia that a printer just like the one in the AccuVote would be included in each unit because guess what That's what I've been told all along from day one. The first I've heard of this discussion about printers was just two weeks ago. This goes back to a earlier reply I made that is Why not a advisory group???
Mickey;

    That is just what this is.  At present nothing is cast in stone.  We are in the process of defining the exact requirements and I am soliciting input from everyone with the goal of producing the product that best meets our needs.

Tab