BRC ETP export

El Paso wants to import their precincts results from BRC's old ETP software.  The stuff was written in COBOL, so we can't import the results directly.  We need some kind of export program.  We have it on good knowledge that this has been done before with their software (exports for media and SOS), but El Paso either doesn't have the software necessary to do that, or does not know how to do that.  ES&S is not being entirely cooperative with this, as you can imagine.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has any information on how we might be able to get precinct results out of their database, please follow up.  Contact names, details on how their software works, places that have done this before, whatever you got.

Dogs can't tell its not bacon.