Alameda Early Voting

First day of Early Voting has finally arrived in Alameda.  At 8:00am there were a line of folks ready to register, and when they realized they could vote many of them took advantage of the opportunity.  We've had about 40 voters vote this AM, 4 of them using a Chinese ballot.  The first of its kind anywhere!

We've had two TV stations in here this AM, Fremont has also had TV coverage according to Debra Seiler who is covering that EV site.

Going well so far.

Here is article from Oakland Tribune from Saturday.

Alameda Oak Tribune Oct. 7.doc