Contacts while I'm away

I'll be away from the McKinney office all of next week (Jan. 29 thru' Feb. 2).  The following persons can address your questions or requests:

Ann Rawlins    Work Order Generation, Shipping (and smiles)

Bill Ricke        Purchasing (and frowns)

Steve Ricke    Servicing

Barney Lucas    Field Shippers

Barry Herron    AV-TS R5 scheduling, AV-TS VIBS (Blue & White) scheduling, Spyrus reader scheduling

Barney Lucas will maintain the stock of the Spyrus card readers while I'm away next week.
Requests for them must go through Barry Herron for approval.

Sincerely,

Ian S. Piper
Manufacturing Director
Global Election Systems, Inc.