Global Ballot printing

One month ago when the services division held its first annual meeting in McKinney Texas, a discussion was held on having our services division to promote our printed products to our existing customers.  The discussion centered on obtaining additional revenue from our existing customer base.  I had asked that our services group make sure that each customer was aware that we now have the ability to print their ballots along with other products and that we are interested in that portion of the business.

In less than one month since that concept was introduced, the first sale has been made.  Don Biszmaier has successfully secured a ballot printing order from an existing customer.  Not only did we gain the revenue on the ballots, we took the business away from one of our competitors in the ballot printing business.

This proves that there is a tremendous amount of business out there that previously added to revenue streams other than our own.  We now will start changing that.

I want to be the first to congratulate Don on a job well done!

Larry J. Dix

Vice President of Operations

Global Election Systems