Sample Database

Out on the FTP site is the sample database for the City of Piedmont, CA.  It is ready to go for who ever is going to load up the Sample Accu-Touch machines in McKinney.  You will also need to load up the latest software that I sent to Rodney earlier today.  Even though we are not completely finished with the software, the latest software along with this sample database will be good enough to send for the people of the City of Piedmont to see.  Check with Steve Knect on how soon he needs these, I received a call from Rob Chen last week and he and Steve were wanting some machines with the sample database.

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems