Networking

I am currently setting up networking between a Windows NT 4.0 Server computer and a Windows 95 computer.  I have no problem seeing each others computer and I can access the Windows 95 computer drives from the NT computer but cannot access the NT computer drives from the Windows 95 computer.  Can anyone give me some insight to this, I need to be able to connect a Windows 95 Accu-Touch computer to a Windows NT computer via network for the City of Piedmont, CA election.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems