Questions?

I sent these questions to "announce" when they should have gone here.  Any ideas?

Has there been any further development on the status of our Accu Feed.  I.e. - reliability, faster, new design?

Does anyone have experience using visible light readers with colored (most notably blue shade) ballots? Ian indicated at one point last year that we could print on one specific blue, but apparently you have to order a truck load of the same to make the cost of generating that specific color cost effective. Apparently shoting the ballots with blue ink is also very expensive. Short of striping ballots do we have an answer, for example Georgia that mandates a blue and green color ballot for primaries?