RE: Accu-Vote Verion 2 (was Accu-Vote Beta Release 1.95d)

SKGLOBAL@aol.com wrote:
Will we be able to combine 2.0 Visible light units for absentee with infraread
units at the polling place?
far more able to respond to this.  What do you say Ken, am I reasonably on track with this?

Its a bit hard to tell.  Steve's question above seems pretty simple.  The answer to it is "Yes".  Was that what your message said?  :-)

Seriously, if people want to support multiple firmware revs in the same election, send an RCR, but I really don't recommend it.

Ken