Nichols

My understanding is that if we are certified through Nichols, both Georgia and Florida will give reciprocity.  In that the Accu Vote is currently certified in both states, are there any additional issues beyond GEMS certification at Nichols that need to be addressed as it relates to the Accu Vote.(Accu Touch is a non factor in both states as of today, but I anticipate that we will seek certification in both states later this year)

  Georgia and Florida will require documentation of GEMS similar to that supplied when VTS was certified.  Are these documents the same as those being supplied by Rita to Larry this week?  If so, what other issues have to be addressed prior to submittal to Nichols?