Re: Gems & AccuTouch download

>When will Gems be able to download the database to AccuTouch??  I have the
data for Lake, OH for their May 4, 1999 election.  Although it is a small
election, I would like to put in the information a.s.a.p., so we can test
and debug before the election date.  Also, this customer has requested to
view the complete process of programming, downloading, counting, and
uploading results before the election date.

>Jeff Hintz
>Global Election Systems

We are working on getting this done as soon as possible as we know this is
an important issue.  We hope to have something in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Tab