RE: changing name of setup in toolbar

 I disagree. I think setup should be kept. People will get confused if you place Parameters up there.
mike
I was wondering if we could chnge the name of setup on the tool bar to parameters- I think it would be a better indicator of the drop down options .  Anyone else in favor - or opposed?  Could it be done Ken, Tab or Whit????
Tari

Herein lies the problem.  It is pretty hard to come to consensus on details like this.  The developers just try to do our best to come up with something that is reasonable.  Comments on how to improve things are always welcome however.

Ken