Width of Races in the Precinct Summary Report

About a month ago I mentioned in a support comment that the race width in
the Precinct Summary Report stretched across the page instead of the "two
up" that I was used to getting.  I assumed that something had changed from
one GEMS version to the next.

I also loaned out my Hp 5m/postscript printer about a month ago for an RFP
and replaced it with an Okidata 810 which uses HP III emulation.  I set the
Oki up as my default printer.  One race across in Precinct Summary Reports.

I changed Precinct Summary Report printer back to the HP 5m to preview the
report.  Lo and behold - Two Up.  I assume that the GEMS printer has to have
postscript and scaling for two up races.