From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Friday, May 28, 1999 2:27 PM
To: Global Support
Cc: Candy Lopez
Subject: Potential RCR

Maybe we do this already.  I don't know. So I'm asking here before I RCR it.  Tulare wants to download the SOV from GEMS onto diskette.  They get requests for diskette versions from candidates and the legislative reapportionment committees.  They also would like to be able to load the SOV into their GIS system so they can provide precinct maps with the results by precinct.

What functions does GEMS have for the SOVC to be put to a file and onto diskette?  In what format??