RE: AccuVote-OS Upgrade to Firmware Revision PC 2.x AE

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
I assume that it has to be before October since we need to get over 600 units converted in CA for the March Primary.
"Before October" is like September, right?  Interesting assumption.  You're May 5 email asked for January, and your May 25 email said it needed to be ready for December.  I look forward to next month's August requirement.

It will be available to order from Ian in time for the March primary.  I wouldn't make any assumptions beyond that statement until after testing is complete.

You can have it Fast, Cheap, or Working.  Choose two.