From: Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, July 02, 1999 10:23 AM
Subject: RE: AVTS software and Win98

If Vancouver has confusion it will be primarily that they have just not asked any questions...

Hmph.  I am sure they'll call if they have any questions for you Juan.

In the mean time, I don't think any of this is going to be a big deal.  Just instll MDAC 2.1 off the ftp site.  At the very worst, we will ship MDAC with AVTS just like GEMS.

Ken