From: Steve Knecht <skglobal@earthlink.net>
To: Support@gesn.com <Support@gesn.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 2:30 AM
Subject: Virus on McKinney Email attachments

Each time I receive an email attachment from Susan or Tracy or Larry, or whomever down there, when I open the file I get an "ethan allen" virus that my norton utility picks up.  This probably isn't serious, but in the last email with two chicago zip files, there were 46 files with the virus that I had to de-louse prior to being able to access this.  My computer crashed twice during the process.  Could someone in McKinney look at Tracy or Susan's machine and run a Norton scan on it to avoid the proliferation of these.

Thanks

Steve