Re: AVTS Template change for all EV accounts.

Tab, I would respectfully submit (as we are all working through this for the
first time) that I believe precincts will need to be given their valid
"ballot styles" perhaps on a report or sheet of paper. In early voting that
the counter person will (may) need to take the person to the booth, assist
with inserting the card, and that the first screen should display a ballot
style number that the counter person in early voting, or the pollworker,
could verify that the correct style is at least being displayed on the first
screen.  I believe we'll need to tell Pct. 201 that their valid ballot style
is styles are 101 and 102 (or in Calif Pres primary) they could have many
styles if we are tracking by party and that the pollworker will need to
verify they burned the card correctly.

I think this gives the pollworker or counter person an excuse to help
facillitate the voter on their first interaction with the system.  We may
end up not using it alot, but I think it will be necessary in more than a
few places.  It is a requirement in the Riverside RFP.

Question: Will the Party tracking for the SB100 changes for the March
Primary be on the smart card, or tracked via party ballot styles on the
AccuVote-TS.  Marin will be using AccuVote-TS this November and definately
in March, so SB100 party tracking for presidential goes for AccuVote-TS as
well.  Curious, Thanks.