I am outta here

I will be in Vancouver Aug 9 to Aug 17th.  I'll probably stop by the Vancouver office and check messages, but unless GEMS causes your computer to catch fire, I probably won't be doing any coding.  Hope everyone involved has a good time at the sales meeting next week...  it breaks my heart that I will not be able to see you all ;-).

GEMS 1.11.2 is looking pretty stable these days.  If you do find a problem, post your report to the bugtrack/support list as usual.  Either Whitman&Co will help you out (Tab is in Florida), or I will get it when I return.

Ken