El Paso Message

Hi everyone,

El Paso is experiencing the same message as Rodney Turner  "cannot find the election database template file".  However, when I load their election and download, I have no problems.  Using GEMS - 1.11.2, on the AVTS  - 3.9.1. Here is how the message occurred:

Hi Jane,
Per last conversation, below is listed all the information that may be of use:
* reset the election (El Paso test election)
* tried to download the election onto at least two Touch Screens
* received an error message "cannot find the election database template file"

 I would appreciate any feed back.
Thanks,
Jane Barth
Global - Omaha