RE: Y2K TIP...No JOKE!

John, I am sending this to support since it is of general interest.

This is all "true", but doesn't have much to do with the Y2K bug.  The Y2K
bug has to do with how dates are *stored*.  The "Regional Settings" dialog
has to do with how dates are *formatted*.  You will note there is both a
short date and long date format.  An application using the short date format
will show the year as 00, just like your credit card.  If the long format is
chosen by the program, it will display as 2000.  Either way, the program
will store the right date, sort it in the right order, etc etc.

In short, don't mess with your regional settings.

Ken