RE: sp5

-----Original Message-----
From: Tari Runyan [mailto:trglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 1999 8:25 PM
To: Ken Clark
Subject: sp5

had a questio from Tulare re installing SP5  - told them to hold off until I checked with you - I seem to recall (vaguely) that we had some dificulties/conflicts with SP5 and would like you to confirm or deny - I do recall the errors on IE5 - but what about SP5?
Thanks
Tari Runyan

I don't think we have ever talked about SP5 before, just IE5.  There aren't any problems that I am aware of with SP5, but I haven't installed it yet myself.  Tari, consider yourself the official SP5 tester.  If something breaks, let me know.  I don't expect you will see any problems.

Ken