Santa Barbara Demo and Test AVTS election

There are two stages to Santa Barbara's upcoming testing/demonstrations.  Robert is monitoring the equipment requirements and should be the main contact for AVTS requirements.

Sept.22: Full Demo of AccuVote-OS and TS units.  TS unit should have election that Tari and Jane are putting together.  Jane will be emailing me ballot screen images on Tuesday.  We will need the TS unit to be loaded with the election for Sept. 22 demo.  It would be important to have Ken's new software to NOT have to reburn memory cards on this unit.  Or to ship the unit with 15 voter cards already pre-burned so we don't need to run pollbook.  We only need one unit for this demonstration.

Oct. Early Voting: will be done with two units being taken around in a big mobile van, (work order is in McKinney), but these units will have Ken's new ability to NOT require burning of memory cards, because the voters voting on the units will not be part of the official election.  Ken is putting some new flag into the system so we'll be able to choose to reburn cards or use them repeatedly like in demos, which is what we need.