RE: TS Headers for El Paso CO (was RE: headers)

Thanks Jeff.  Two questions:

Ken

I think I should rephrase these now that I understand the database you sent a little better.  The header text you sent seems to be stored as a "Ticket" -- a concept that GEMS does not have.  Unfortunately, Straight Party races and (now) recall races also have a ticket.  Tickets in the IMARK system effect the way ballots are counted.  That is why they were used for SP and recall.  What I am looking for is something inert -- what GEMS would call a header.  Does the IMARK system have something like that?  Or, put another way, is there a way to have headers attached to races that are also part of a straight party ticket?

Ken