TS 3.10.5 TSText and testing

On Friday Jeff and Jane called with a problem where they would get an "Exception" error on the AVTS when building an election they had just downloaded.  The problem turned out to be that the wrong TSText was on the GEMS server.  Fair enough, but the error message that the AVTS gave was not particularly helpful in pointing that out (I didn't have any idea what was wrong myself).

The TS 3.10.5 will now warn if you have the wrong TSText on GEMS -- the error will be "TSText mismatch".  If you ignore the error, then some of the buttons/boxes will be blank on the TS (ie, the ones missing on the GEMS side).

I cleaned up the code to load this text, so it would be a good idea to go through all the screens in each language and confirm that the right TSText shows up in all the boxes and buttons, to make sure I didn't break something along the way.

Dogs can't tell its not bacon.