To: Support
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 8:57 AM
Subject: Creating floppies for TS

I have Gems 1.12.4 and AVTSIS 3.10.6 installed.  I understand the TS floppies are created on the host PC and loaded into the TS under Poll Book.  Under the GEMS heading I bring up Program Mem Cards v2, queue the vote centres and start the ports.

I do not know how to initiate the download to the floppies.

Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
24 Hirondelle Place, Ontario M3A 1V8
Phone (416) 446-1383